Fine dining at Bodysgallen is all part of the country house experience
Llandudno’s Only 3 AA Rosettes Restaurant - Award-winning Dining
The Dining Room Experience
Our dining menus are constantly evolving contingent on the season and availability of local game and produce. Awarded 3 AA Rosettes, you can expect a gourmet fine dining experience in our dining room under the expert supervision of Head Chef and his team.
A fine dining dinner menu is offered each evening. Whenever possible, Chef will be pleased to offer alternative dishes to those on the menu for guests staying longer.
If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please let us know before you order. We are committed to complying with specific dietary requirements and informing our guests accurately of any allergenic contents in the dishes served here.
Restaurant opening times
Dinner is served daily 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Fine Dining Dinner Bill of Fare (Wednesday to Sunday)
- Traditional 3-course dinner: £69.30pp
- Tea/Coffee and sweetmeats: £7.80pp
- Bill of Fare: 2-course including main course: £54.60pp
- Bill of Fare: 2-course 1st course and Pudding: £44.60pp
- Bill of Fare: Seasonal sorbet as an extra course: £4.45pp
Less Formal Dinner Menu (Monday and Tuesday)
- 3-course dinner: £49.00pp
- 2-course dinner: £34.60pp
Vegetarian and vegan menus are available on request as time of booking please.
We welcome children over the age of 6 years in the restaurant.