The Hall Cottages are clustered around a secluded courtyard garden, whose focal point is a romantic seated niche overlooking the C17th Parterre.
Rambling roses adorn the stone walls, and the cottage doorways blend effortlessly into an enchanting backdrop of year round colour and interest. The Hall Cottages offer added privacy, some cottages have their own garden, while others look onto the secluded cottage garden. They are located close to the main Hall.
The Hall Cottages have delightful names, that include Dove, Byre, Pineapple, Gingerbread, Mill, Bailiffs, New and Park.
Some cottages are suitable for guests with dogs.
- Cottage accommodation varies, sleeping 1-4 guests
- Sitting Room
- Coffee and tea making facility, and a small fridge
- Flat screen satellite TV/DVD and radio alarm clock
- Hospitality tray with filtered water and biscuits
- Quercus Penhaligon toiletries
- Free WiFi access
- Trouser press
Book a cottage
A minimum stay of 3 nights is required