BEDROOMS IN THE MAIN HOUSE
Each bedroom has its own charm and character. Furnished with your comfort in mind, and with views over the gardens and parkland.
Located on the first and second floors of the main house and characterised by stone mullioned windows and stained glass panels, our eleven guest bedrooms are individually decorated and furnished in a traditional country house style with fine prints and collectable ornaments. The main house bedrooms fall into superior and classic categories.
- Standard Queen or King Size Double/Twin beds
- (4-poster Queen size bed in Room 15)
- Nespresso machine servicing coffee and tea
- Flat screen satellite TV/DVD and radio alarm clock
- Hospitality tray with filtered water and homemade biscuits
- Floris toiletries
- Free WiFi access
- Trouser press
Book a cottage
A minimum stay of 3 nights is required