Planning an event? Next to the hotel is the imaginatively restored 18th century stable block, skilfully converted into a split-level building capable of holding up to 50 people in The Upper Wynn Room, which is ideal for meetings, presentations, seminars, and receptions, with the Tack Room as syndicate or break-out room.
Additional services and amenities available are:
- Audio-visual including a Plasma TV and LCD Projection
- Computer/printer usage
- WiFi internet connection: 24h, £75 (multiple connection)
- Facsimile transmittal and receipt
- Packaging and shipping
- Photo copying (black and while, colour, transparencies)
- Secretarial services
- V.I.P Security
- White Boards
- Natural daylight
- The Upper Wynn Room is fully air-conditioned with instant cooling and heating functions
Part of your conference package is knowing that the Special Events team are able to deal with every aspect of your group's stay, including private dining, leisure activities, transport and they will be pleased to discuss any points with you in person.
The Tack Room is ideal for small meetings or interviews where privacy and discretion are paramount. Located within the same stable block and with direct access from the car park, this room seats up to 8 people and has an outdoor terrace attached.