This boutique Spa secluded in its own private garden opposite the hotel, welcomes resident guests, Spa Club members and non-resident guests for spa treatments and Spa Day experiences.
Located just a short walk from the hotel, with its own car park close by, the Spa offers a large indoor swimming pool, with spa bath, steam room and sauna at one end, six spa treatments room and a relaxation room.
Overlooking the pool is the gymnasium, which is well equipped with the latest cardio-vascular equipment and a Power Plate, suitable for all ranges of fitness. A qualified Personal Trainer is available to work out a programme to improve your fitness levels.
The Spa Club Room and sun terrace, with views to the ruins of Deganwy Castle, is open daily to both residents and non-residents, where you can enjoy a variety of light refreshments, beverages and snacks.
There is a secluded sun garden next to the pool where guests may sunbathe.
There is also a croquet lawn in the hotel grounds and several golf courses in the vicinity of the hotel.
1st April - 31st October
Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 9.00pm
Friday 7.30am - 8.00pm
Saturday - Sunday 8.00am - 7.30pm (and Bank Holidays)
1st November - 31st March
Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 8.30pm
Friday 7.30am - 8.00pm
Saturday - Sunday 8.00am - 7.30pm
Christmas Day - closed
Boxing Day 10.00am - 6.00pm
New Year's Day 12noon - 6pm
Club Room Hours
Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 9.00pm
Friday 8.00am - 8.00pm
Saturday - Sunday 8.00am - 7.00pm (And Bank Holidays)
Food service 9.00am - 3.00pm
Hotel Residential Guests
Hotel guests have full use of the Spa, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool spa bath, steam room, sauna, gymnasium, relaxation room and Club Room. The gym and pool close 30mins before Club closing time.
Children of hotel residents (aged 8 -16 years) may use the Spa between the hours of 10am-11am and 4pm-5pm daily when accompanied by an adult.
Members' children between the ages of 8 and 16 years may use the Spa on Sundays between the hours of 9am-12noon, when accompanied by an adult.
We respectfully remind you that a reservation constitutes a contract between yourself and Bodysgallen Spa and a 50% charge will be incurred for any treatment cancelled less than 24 hours prior to appointment, or if there is non-attendance at the time of the reserved treatment. Cancellations should be made through the Spa Reception, or via the main hotel if linked to a bedroom reservation.
Spa Reception 01492 562500
Main Hotel 01492 584466
So that all guests are not inconvenienced, please attend punctually for treatments. If you arrive late, you will still be charged at tariff rates and may receive a shorter treatment. If later that 30 minutes (15 minutes for 30 minute treatments), you will probably not be able to receive the treatment booked.
- Appointment times include 5-10 minutes for consultation and changing;
- Male clients are requested to wear under garments whilst having treatments;
- If you are taking medication, have recently had an operation or illness or have a medical condition, it is advisable you consult your doctor before booking treatments;
- Please advise in advance if you suffer from any allergies or from skin sensitivity, dermatitis, contact eczema or psoriasis;
- If you suffer from verrucas or fungal infections, in the interest of hygiene we do not recommend pedicures or reflexology;
- Any personal information given is held in the strictest of confidence;
- It is advisable to book treatments in advance to avoid disappointment;
- Treatments are available to persons over the age of 16 years.