Assistant Restaurant Manager - Full-time, permanent
Join our professional and supportive team as a valued Assistant Restaurant Manager in our AA 3-Rosette fine dining restaurant at Bodysgallen Hall.
Applicants must be proficient in the understanding of guest requirements, have the ability to be friendly without being familiar, and be a team player.
Tasks will include waiting on guests, cleaning dining room and tableware. Running a dining room whilst reporting to restaurant manager.
An opportunity to work within a family environment as part of a team dedicated to the highest level of hospitality.
- Job security and satisfaction within a permanent friendly and supportive team.
- National Trust membership after one year’s employment.
- Immediate Death in Service Scheme.
- Secure parking.
- Service charge distribution scheme.
- Career and development opportunities.
- Job referral scheme for new candidates.
Who we are
An opportunity to join a small dedicated team at the exclusive Bodysgallen Hall Hotel and Spa owned by the National Trust. A Historic Country House set in 200 acres of parkland, overlooking Conwy Castle, Llandudno and the mountains of Bryn Pydew.
With 40 years of commitment to looking after hotel guests we strive to go above and beyond for our guest’s most pleasurable experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent