For guests using our website for online reservations, please note that not all bedrooms are available to book using this facility. For full details of what accommodation is available, please telephone (01492) 584466 or
ROOM TARIFF FOR 2014
Special Breaks and Offers - Click here
Download Tariff - Click here
Main Hall Bedrooms
Classic queen size double for single occupancy £159.00
Classic queen size double £179.00
Classic king double/twin room £189.00
Superior king double/twin room for single occupancy £195.00
Superior king double/twin room £255.00
Superior Snowdonia View king/twin £375.00
Four poster bedroom £255.00
Lady Augusta Suite* £425.00
The Conwy Suite* £425.00
Mostyn Suite* £425.00
Vaughan Suite (four poster bedroom with sitting room) £425.00
* king double/twin room with sitting room
Single Cottage Suite £165.00
Cottage suite (queen double) £220.00
Cottage suite for single occupancy £195.00
Studio Spa Suite £220.00
Superior Cottage/Spa suite (king or twin) £265.00
Pineapple Cottage & The Smithy (triple cottage suites) * £375.00
Byre Cottage (The Piano Suite – cottage suite with 1 double & 2 singles) **£410.00
*Comprises of one king double/twin, one queen room and a sitting room
** Comprises of one queen room, two single rooms and a sitting/dining room
All cottage suites have tea and coffee making facilities.
The above rates are inclusive of accommodation, full Welsh cooked breakfast, early morning tea, full use of the Spa, service and VAT.
For guests requiring easier access, please advise us in order that we can provide the appropriate service.
BOOKING CONDITIONS FOR HOTEL AND SPA RESERVATIONS:
We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract between themselves and Bodysgallen Hall. Any reservation/s cancelled within 48 hours of the arrival date (or within two weeks for bookings of five rooms or more, or for overseas booking) is liable to be charged for unless we are able to re-let the accommodation to another guest.
A reservation for treatments made directly with the Spa constitutes a contract between clients and the Bodysgallen Spa. A 50% charge will be incurred for any treatment cancelled less than 24 hours prior to appointment, or if there is non-attendance at the time of the reserved treatment. If treatment reservations are made directly with the Spa independent of bedroom reservations, cancellations should be through the Spa Reception.
Bedrooms are guaranteed to be ready by 2pm on the day of arrival, and check-out time is by 12noon on the day of departure.
- We welcome children over the age of six years, and eight years in the Spa at set swimming times;
- Children of residents between the ages of 8 and 16 may use Bodysgallen Spa between the hours of 9am – 10am, and 4pm – 5pm when accompanied by an adult;
- Whilst many gentlemen choose to wear a jacket and tie in the main restaurant in the evening, it is not obligatory. We welcome gentlemen wearing smart clothes, but trainers, t-shirts, tracksuits, shorts etc. are NOT acceptable;
- To conform with National Legislation, Bodysgallen Hall is a NON-SMOKING HOTEL, including all public rooms, bedrooms and suites;
- Dogs are welcomed in the Cottage Suites only, by prior arrangement (not allowed in bedrooms), two small dogs or one larger dog, and may be walked in the park and woods but not in the garden. Damage to rooms or injury to livestock will be charged for. We do not allow dogs in the main hall, unless guide dogs.
- In deference to the wishes of the majority of our guests, the use of mobile telephones and computers is not permitted in public rooms.
- For those wishing to have a meeting involving several people and extensive papers, private rooms may be available.
- It may be helpful for guests wishing to settle their accounts with the hotel by credit card to know that we accept Mastercard, Visa, and American Express, but do not accept Diners Club.