Spa Club Membership & Tariff
Club Membership of the Bodysgallen Spa offers full use of the health, fitness, and beauty Spa, which is one of the finest in North Wales. It also offers other benefits and social events associated with beautiful and historic Bodysgallen Hall and its award-winning restaurants.
The Spa at Bodysgallen Hall
For the enjoyment of an exclusive membership, the skillful conversion of the old buildings at Bodysgallen Farm has created an award-winning Spa recognized as one of the top 10 UK Spa Retreats in Conde Nast Traveller Magazine. The Bodysgallen Spa includes the following features:
- 50' Swimming Pool
- State of the art Gymnasium, with Power Plate!
- Whirlpool Spa Bath
- Steam Room
- Relaxation Room
- 6 Beauty and general treatment rooms
- Club room for drinks and light meals
- Dedicated Parking
- Sun terraces with fine views
The style and approach of the Spa centres on fitness, health and beauty in an always calm, relaxed and uncrowded atmosphere. Children are admitted on a limited basis during clearly defined hours (see Membership Conditions). Trained staff, using the latest and best equipment are always available.
The number for all reservations and membership enquiries is 01492 562500.
Click here to email TheSpa at Bodysgallen Hall: SPA@BODYSGALLEN.COM
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS OF ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP - WORTH £580...
- One-night complimentary Bed and Breakfast stay in a double bedded room at BODYSGALLEN HALL per full membership or full joint membership. Value £185
- One free Bed and Breakfast during a stay of two nights or more at MIDDLETHORPE HALL & SPA or HARTWELL HOUSE & SPA. Value to £280
- One free lunch mid-week at BODYSGALLEN HALL. Value to £26
- 4 guest passes per person per annum. Value to £80
- One £30 voucher towards treatments of your choice at BODYSGALLEN SPA
AS A MEMBER YOU CAN ENJOY...
- Full use of the Spa - 50ft swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool, gymnasium and Club Room;
- 15% saving on ALL food and beverages in the Spa Club Room;
- 15% saving on ALL beauty treatments;
- 10% discount on all spa products;
- FREE Aqua Fit sessions;
- The service of our qualified Personal Fitness Instructor;
- 15% saving in the BODYSGALLEN HALL restaurant on pre-booked lunch, afternoon tea and dinner;
- Notification and preferential booking for events at BODYSGALLEN HALL, including wine tastings, gourmet dinners, luncheons, etc
All benefits are subject to availability and may change in subsequent years. Terms and conditions apply.
Hotel guests who are resident in the hotel are automatically entitled to use the facilities of the Club. Children of residents, between the ages of 8 and 16, may use the spa between the hours of 10am to 11am and 4.00pm-5.00pm, when accompanied by an adult. Members' children between the ages of 8 and 16 may use the spa on Sundays between the hours of 9.00 am-12 noon, when accompanied by an adult member.
Members may receive accounts for incidental expenses every four weeks and deductions will be made through BACS via the member's bank account.
Each member may bring up to two guests at an additional charge per guest per visit.
Health and Beauty
Trained staff are employed to provide an extensive range of treatments. All of these are competitively priced for the membership.
The Spa is open:
1st April to 31st October
7.30am-9.00pm (Friday 7.30am-8.00pm)
Saturday-Sunday and Bank Holidays
1st November -31st March
Spa opens at 7.30am daily and closes at 8.30pm, Monday to Thursday
Friday 7.30am - 8.00pm
Saturday to Sunday 8.00am to 7.30pm
The gym and pool close 30 minutes before the club closing time.
All persons wishing to become a member of the Club will be provided with full details of Club rules and membership conditions.
We require 2 passport size photographs in order to prepare your membership cards which must be produced on each visit to the Spa.