Spa Club Membership & Tariff
Club Membership of the Bodysgallen Spa offers full use of the health, fitness, and beauty Spa, which is one of the finest in North Wales. It also offers other benefits and social events associated with beautiful and historic Bodysgallen Hall and its award-winning restaurants.
The Spa at Bodysgallen Hall
For the enjoyment of an exclusive membership, the skillful conversion of the old buildings at Bodysgallen Farm has created an award-winning Spa recognized as one of the top 10 UK Spa Retreats in Conde Nast Traveller Magazine and The Sunday Times 2007. The Bodysgallen Spa includes the following features:
- 50' Swimming Pool
- State of the art Gymnasium
- Whirlpool Spa Bath
- Steam Room
- Relaxation Room
- 6 Beauty and general treatment rooms
- Club room for drinks and light meals
- Dedicated Parking
- Sun terraces with fine views
The style and approach of the Spa centres on fitness, health and beauty in an always calm, relaxed and uncrowded atmosphere. Children are admitted on a limited basis during clearly defined hours (see Membership Conditions). Trained staff, using the latest and best equipment are always available.
The number for all reservations and membership enquiries is 01492 562500.
Click here to email TheSpa at Bodysgallen Hall: SPA@BODYSGALLEN.COM
Club membership incorporates many benefits.
- Receive a generous discount on all therapies and treatments and a programme of social events including a summer club barbecue, a firework party and a pre Christmas cocktail party.
- Receive notification on regular beauty events and evenings.
- Invite two guests a year into the spa free of charge. (Not applicable for 3 months membership)
- Receive notification of all special events at Bodysgallen Hall two weeksbefore non members.
- The right to book one of the six spa cottages at a 25% discount for the first night and a 50% discount for additional nights.
- Enjoy the walks and gardens on the private estate.
- Receive a 10% discount on all beauty products and leisure wear.
- Receive 15% discount in the Clubroom and Spa Bar.
- 15% saving in the BODYSGALLEN HALL Restaurants on pre-booked lunch, afternoon tea and dinner; (not available in conjunction with any other offer)
- Members' children (two maximum) will be entitled to free entry in permitted hours.
- Sign for all purchases and receive a monthly account.
Hotel guests who are resident in the hotel are automatically entitled to use the facilities of the Club. Children of residents, between the ages of 8 and 16, may use the spa between the hours of 10am to 11am and 4.00pm-5.00pm, when accompanied by an adult. Members' children between the ages of 8 and 16 may use the spa on Sundays between the hours of 9.00 am-12 noon, when accompanied by an adult member.
Members may receive accounts for incidental expenses every four weeks and deductions will be made through BACS via the member's bank account.
Each member may bring up to two guests at an additional charge per guest per visit.
Health and Beauty
Trained staff are employed to provide an extensive range of treatments. All of these are competitively priced for the membership.
The Spa is open:
1st April to 31st October
7.30am-9.00pm (Friday 7.30am-8.00pm)
Saturday-Sunday and Bank Holidays
1st November -31st March
Spa opens at 7.30am daily and closes at 8.30pm, Monday to Thursday
Friday 7.30am - 8.00pm
Saturday to Sunday 8.00am to 7.30pm
The gym and pool close 30 minutes before the club closing time.
All persons wishing to become a member of the Club will be provided with full details of Club rules and membership conditions.
We require 2 passport size photographs in order to prepare your membership cards which must be produced on each visit to the Spa.