Access for All
Please advise us if you are affected by any medical condition, disability, impairment or specific learning difficulty. As Bodysgallen Hall is a Grade 1 listed building, there is no lift access. For guests requiring easier access we have pleasure in providing the following:
- Directions to the hotel can be found on our website under ‘Contact Us’
- Arrivals may drive to the front door of the hotel, through the car park following the drive around the back of 1620 Bistro. We offer a valet parking service to all arrivals.
- Entrance to the hotel is by way of one step. A temporary Ramp can be placed at the hotel front entrance to enable ease of access.
- Your luggage will be collected from your car on arrival and delivered to your room.
- You will be escorted to your room and shown the layout of the public areas enroute.
- The Dining Room, Main Hall, Library, South Dining Room and Bar are on ground level in the main Hall with no steps. The Drawing Room is on the first floor of the main Hall, with stair access only.
- One public lavatory is located on the ground floor of the main Hall.
- The 1620 Bistro is accessible through the doors to the rear of the property.
- One Spa Cottage is fully accessible and has ground floor bedroom, sitting room, kitchenette, and bathroom, which is equipped with bath and toilet suitable for wheelchair users with grab handles for assistance. There are four other cottage suites with ground floor access. There are no ground floor bedrooms in the main Hall.
- Guide dogs (only) are welcome in the main Hall.
Guests with Hearing Difficulties
The fire alarm systems throughout the property give audible warnings. Guests with hearing difficulties need to advise Reception on arrival so that the hotel can assist in the case of fire.
Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary needs.