COVID-19 - Measures for the Safe Return of Spa Guests
We have followed the government COVID-19 guidelines and met the high standards required to be accredited the industry mark from the AA and Visit Britain.
We have trained our staff to maintain vigilant cleanliness and put in place measures to aid social distancing for a safe environment.
We have taken the best advice to ensure everything is in place for a visit that will be as safe as it will be comfortable and enjoyable.
The measures apply to guests and everybody working at the Spa.
Bookings are mandatory for all visits to the Bodysgallen Spa, and you will be required to complete and return a health questionnaire to us 24 hours prior to arrival.
You can download the health questionnaire here
As per government guidelines and to facilitate your next visit to Bodysgallen Hall & Spa/Bodysgallen Spa, may we suggest that you download the NHS Covid-19 application on your mobile phone, ahead of your arrival.
All information and links can be found on https://www.covid19.nhs.uk
You will be required to ‘check-in’ using this option when you enter the Hall/the Spa.
The hotel management, responsible for Covid-19 measures will be pleased to discuss them with you.
Spa Members & Guests
- Hotel guests may visit the Spa by appointment.
- Hotel guests' children aged 8+ years may use the Spa swimming pool between 10am to 11am and 4pm to 5pm every day, and Spa members' children on Sundays between 9am to 12pm.
- There will be a necessary temperature check on your arrival and on each subsequent visit.
- Face coverings are mandatory for guests in hallways and public areas of the Spa.
- No handshakes, please!
- Hand sanitiser is available at strategic points.
- Please respect social distancing in the Spa.
- Please return locker keys to the key box at Spa Reception.
- Special cleaning and sanitisation of public areas and touch surfaces will take place by staff.
- Your account will be presented electronically, and card payments are preferred.
Spa Services & Changing Rooms
- The Sauna and Steam Room are open.
- The Spa bath is in operation.
- Hairdryers are available.
- Please respect social distancing at the Spa Reception, in the changing rooms, poolside and on the sun terrace.
- The Bodysgallen Club Room is open for drinks and a small selection of sandwiches and cakes menu.
- All spa treatments are available, and are shown on the treatment page of our website. Treatments for day visitors do not include use of the Spa swimming pool, sauna or steam room, unless specified.
Spa Visitor Health
- The health and safety of all our visitors are our main concern.
- Please do not visit the spa/hotel, even if you have a booking, if you feel in any way unwell.
- If taken ill at the Spa, spa visitors should depart, hotel guests return to their room, self-isolate and contact hotel management. If it is necessary for guests to return home, any balance of your reservation will be refunded.
- Please wash hands and sanitise regularly.
- Hand-washing by guest and therapist will be a part of every treatment.
Our Staff, Contractors & Suppliers are committed to guest safety, and:
- Staff will wear face masks in the treatment rooms.
- Will not attend if not well.
- Will wash hands frequently.
- Will sanitise hands frequently.
- Will use PPE as directed. Therapists will wear masks or visors in all treatments.
- Will take regular lateral flow tests.
- Will practise social distancing.
- Will attend site only when expected in advance.
- Suppliers will not enter building unless agreed.
- Suppliers will not use lavatories on the premises.