COVID-19 - Measures for the Safe Return of Spa Guests
Bodysgallen Spa reopens on 3rd May 2021
We have followed the government COVID-19 guidelines and met the high standards required to be accredited the industry mark from the AA and Visit Britain.
We have trained our staff to maintain vigilant cleanliness and put in place measures to aid social distancing for a safe environment.
We have taken the best advice to ensure everything is in place for a visit that will be as safe as it will be comfortable and enjoyable.
The measures apply to guests and everybody working at the hotel.
Bookings are mandatory for all visits to the Bodysgallen Spa, and you will be required to complete and return a health questionnaire to us 24 hours prior to arrival.
You can download the health questionnaire here
As per government guidelines and to facilitate your next visit to Bodysgallen Hall & Spa/Bodysgallen Spa, may we suggest that you download the NHS Covid-19 application on your mobile phone, ahead of your arrival.
All information and links can be found on https://www.covid19.nhs.uk
You will be required to ‘check-in’ using this option when you enter the Hall/the Spa.
The hotel management, responsible for Covid-19 measures will be pleased to discuss them with you.
Spa Members & Guests
- Spa members may use the Spa at any time, and are offered priority appointments.
- We recommend bringing your own water bottle.
- We are unable to accommodate a visit without a confirmed appointment, including members.
- Please complete and return a health questionnaire the day before your visit, and if there are changes in your circumstances or travel.
- There will be a necessary temperature check on your arrival and on each subsequent visit.
- Face coverings are mandatory for guests in hallways and public areas of the hotel and spa.
- No handshakes!
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests' use at strategic points.
- Please respect social distancing and any one-way systems in the Spa.
- Please return locker keys to the key box at Spa Reception.
- Special cleaning and sanitisation of public areas and touch surfaces will take place.
- Your account will be printed electronically and we are unable to accept cash.
Spa Services & Changing Rooms
- The Sauna and Steam Room remain closed until further notice.
- The Spa bath will be in operation, allow one person in the spa bath at one time, or two people from the same household, with 15-minute sessions.
- Hairdryers are not available for the time being.
- The Gymnasium will be booked by appointment allowing two persons only, or more from a single household, to use it for maximum 45 minutes.
- We request that you come changed to use the Spa and only use the changing rooms, their showers and facilities if necessary. Changing rooms are available for Spa members only. Day guests are requested to change in the treatment room.
- Please respect social distancing at the Spa Reception, in the changing rooms, poolside and on the sun terrace.
- Treatments will recommence from 3rd May, and do not include use of the Spa.
- A reduced treatment offering will be available, and a list will be displayed on the Spa treatment page of our website.
- We repeat that the health and safety of all our guests is our main concern.
- We require the health questionnaire on your first day back in advance of arrival/treatment.
- Please do not visit the Spa/Hotel even if you have a booking, if you feel in any way unwell.
- If taken ill at the Spa, spa guests should depart, self-isolate and contact hotel management. If necessary to return home, any balance of your reservation will be refunded.
- Please wash hands and sanitise regularly. Hand-washing by guest and therapist will be a part of any spa treatment.
Our Staff, Contractors & Suppliers are committed to guest safety, and:
- Will not attend if not well.
- Will wash hands frequently.
- Will sanitise hands frequently.
- Will use PPE as directed. Therapists will wear masks or visors in all treatments.
- Will practise social distancing.
- Will attend site only when expected in advance.
- Will complete a questionnaire pre-arrival on request, and undertake any health check requested.
- Suppliers will not enter building unless agreed.
- Suppliers will not use lavatories on the premises.