COVID-19 - Measures for the Safe Return of Spa Guests
We have followed the government COVID-19 guidelines and met the high standards required to be accredited the industry mark from the AA and Visit Britain.
We have trained our staff to maintain vigilant cleanliness and put in place measures to aid social distancing for a safe environment.
We have taken the best advice to ensure everything is in place for a visit that will be as safe as it will be comfortable and enjoyable.
The measures apply to guests and everybody working at the hotel.
Bookings are mandatory for all visits to the Bodysgallen Spa, and you will be required to complete and return a health questionnaire to us 24 hours prior to arrival.
You can download the health questionnaire here
As per government guidelines and to facilitate your next visit to Bodysgallen Hall & Spa/Bodysgallen Spa, may we suggest that you download the NHS Covid-19 application on your mobile phone, ahead of your arrival.
All information and links can be found on https://www.covid19.nhs.uk
You will be required to ‘check-in’ using this option when you enter the Hall/the Spa.
The hotel management, responsible for Covid-19 measures will be pleased to discuss them with you.
Spa Members & Guests
- Spa members may use the Spa exclusively from 7.30am to 9.30am and from 6.00pm onwards, and Hotel guests between 10am to 5.30pm, in each case on a one in one out basis and by appointment for a visit of 1-hour duration. Spa Members may book at other times subject to availability.
- We are unable to accommodate a visit without a confirmed appointment, including Spa members.
- Please complete and return a health questionnaire the day before your visit, and if there are changes in your circumstances or travel.
- There will be a necessary temperature check on your arrival and on each subsequent visit.
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests use at strategic points.
- Please return locker keys to the key box at Spa Reception.
- Please bring your own bottle of water for use in the gym.
Spa Services & Changing Rooms
- The Sauna and Steam Room remain closed until further notice.
- The Spa bath will be in operation. However, we are only able to allow one person at one time, or two people from the same household, with 15-minute sessions.
- Please come changed to use the Spa and only use the changing rooms, their showers and facilities if necessary. Changing rooms are available for Spa members only. Hotel guests are requested to change in their hotel bedrooms. Day guests are requested to change in the treatment room.
- Please respect social distancing at the Spa Reception, in the changing rooms, poolside and on the sun terrace.
- Food and drinks will be unavailable until further notice.
- Treatments will be made available once Welsh government allows.
- Your account will be presented electronically and we are unable to accept cash.
- The health and safety of all our guests is our main concern.
- We require the health questionnaire on your first day back in advance of arrival/treatment.
- Please do not visit the Spa/Hotel even if you have a booking, if you feel in any way unwell.
- If taken ill at the Spa, spa guests should depart, hotel guests must return to their room, self-isolate and contact hotel management. If necessary to return home, any balance of your reservation will be refunded.
- Please wash hands and sanitise regularly. Hand-washing by guest and therapist will be a part of any spa treatment.
- No handshakes!
- Special cleaning and sanitisation of public areas and touch surfaces will take place.
Our Staff, Contractors & Suppliers are committed to guest safety, and:
- Will not attend if not well.
- Will wash hands frequently.
- Will sanitise hands frequently.
- Will use PPE as directed.
- Will practise social distancing.
- Will attend site only when expected in advance.
- Will complete a questionnaire pre-arrival on request, and undertake any health check requested.
- Suppliers will not enter building unless agreed.
- Suppliers will not use lavatories on the premises.