latest from Bodysgallen
you may also like
- The health and safety of our guests is our main concern.
- Please do not travel to the hotel, even if you have a booking, if you feel in any way unwell.
- Please complete and return this health questionnaire the day before arrival.
- There will be a necessary temperature check upon your arrival.
- Please respect social distancing. We prefer the wearing of face masks in all hallways and corridors of the hotel.
- No handshakes, please!
- Please use the hand sanitiser available for use at strategic points in public areas.
- Special cleaning and sanitisation of public areas and touch surfaces will take place by staff.
- We are unable to enter or park your car.
- Your bedroom or suite will have been carefully cleaned and sanitised. Please use the lavatory there, and not elsewhere in the hotel, and wash your hands regularly.
- The safety kit in the room is yours to use at the hotel and to take away.
- The hotel is unable to provide housekeeping or turndown service when you are in the room.
- The hotel is unable to provide room service or personal laundry service.
- If taken ill at the hotel, you should return to your room, self-isolate and contact hotel management. If it is necessary for you to return home, any balance of your booking will be refunded.
- Please return room keys to the key box at Reception.
- Your account will be presented electronically, and we are unable to accept cash.