COVID-19 - Measures for the Safe Return of Guests
We have followed the government COVID-19 guidelines and met the high standards required to be accredited the industry mark from the AA and Visit Britain.
We have trained our staff to maintain vigilant cleanliness and put in place measures to aid social distancing for a safe environment.
We have taken the best advice to ensure everything is in place for a visit that will be as safe as it will be comfortable and enjoyable.
Please click here to download the Covid-19 Safety Measures for Guests.
As per government guidelines and to facilitate your next visit to Bodysgallen Hall & Spa/Bodysgallen Spa, may we suggest that you download the NHS Covid-19 application on your mobile phone, ahead of your arrival.
All information and links can be found on https://www.covid19.nhs.uk
The hotel management, responsible for Covid-19 measures will be pleased to discuss them with you.
- The health and safety of our guests is our main concern.
- Please do not travel to the hotel, even if you have a booking, if you feel in any way unwell.
- A temperature check is available upon your arrival.
- Please respect social distancing.
- No handshakes, please!
- Hand sanitiser is available for use at strategic points in public areas.
- Special cleaning and sanitisation of public areas and touch surfaces will take place by staff.
- We are unable to enter or park your car.
- Check-in time is from 3pm and check-out time is by 11.30am.
- Your bedroom or suite will have been carefully cleaned.
- The hotel is unable to provide room service.
- If taken ill at the hotel, you should return to your room, self-isolate and contact hotel management. If it is necessary for you to return home, any balance of your booking will be refunded.
- Please return room keys to the key box at Reception.
- In the two spacious dining rooms, tables have been placed at appropriate distances from each other.
- Reservations are required at a specific time for all meals, in advance.
- Restaurant hours have been amended.
Our Staff, Contractors and Suppliers are committed to guest safety
- Will wear face coverings (unless exempt).
- Will not attend if unwell.
- Will wash and sanitise hands frequently.
- Will practise social distancing.
- Suppliers will not enter building unless agreed.