COVID-19 - Measures for the Safe Return of Guests
We have followed the government COVID-19 guidelines and met the high standards required to be accredited the industry mark from the AA and Visit Britain.
We have trained our staff to maintain vigilant cleanliness and put in place measures to aid social distancing for a safe environment.
We have taken the best advice to ensure everything is in place for a visit that will be as safe as it will be comfortable and enjoyable.
The measures apply to guests and everybody working at the hotel.
Please click here to download the Covid-19 Safety Measures for Guests.
Bookings are mandatory for all visits to the hotel, and you will be required to complete and return a health questionnaire to us 24 hours prior to arrival.
Please download the health questionnaire here
As per government guidelines and to facilitate your next visit to Bodysgallen Hall & Spa/Bodysgallen Spa, may we suggest that you download the NHS Covid-19 application on your mobile phone, ahead of your arrival.
All information and links can be found on https://www.covid19.nhs.uk
You will be required to ‘check-in’ using this option when you enter the Hall/the Spa.
The hotel management, responsible for Covid-19 measures will be pleased to discuss them with you.
- The health and safety of our guests is our main concern.
- Please do not travel to the hotel, even if you have a booking, if you feel in any way unwell.
- Please complete and return a health questionnaire the day before arrival.
- There will be a necessary temperature check upon your arrival.
- Please respect social distancing. We prefer the wearing of face masks in all hallways and corridors of the hotel.
- No handshakes, please!
- Please use the hand sanitiser available for use at strategic points in public areas.
- Special cleaning and sanitisation of public areas and touch surfaces will take place by staff.
- We are unable to enter or park your car.
- Your bedroom or suite will have been carefully cleaned and sanitised.
- Please use the lavatory there, and not elsewhere in the hotel, and wash your hands regularly.
- The safety kit in the room is yours to use at the hotel and to take away.
- The hotel is unable to provide housekeeping or turndown service when you are in the room.
- The hotel is unable to provide room service or personal laundry service.
- If taken ill at the hotel, you should return to your room, self-isolate and contact hotel management. If it is necessary for you to return home, any balance of your booking will be refunded.
- Please return room keys to the key box at Reception.
- Your account will be presented electronically and we are unable to accept cash.
- In our two spacious dining rooms, tables have been placed at appropriate distances from each other.
- Items on tables have been reduced in number, and can be made available on request.
- Reservations are required at a specific time for all meals, in advance, including breakfast.
- Restaurant hours have been amended.
- Menus will be simply presented on single use sheets of paper with a reduced wine list on the reverse. (menus and full wine list are available to view by email and on the website).
- Non-resident dining guests are kindly requested to download, complete and return a health questionnaire pre-visit.
Our Staff, Contractors and Suppliers are committed to guest safety
- Will not attend if not well.
- Will wash hands frequently.
- Will use PPE as directed.
- Will practise social distancing.
- Will attend site only when expected in advance.
- Will complete a questionnaire pre-arrival on request, and undertake any health check requested.
- Suppliers will not enter building unless agreed.
- Suppliers will not use lavatories on the premises.