Main Hall Bedrooms
Located on the first and second floors of the 17th Century Main Hall, characterized by stone mullioned windows and stained glass panels, our eleven guest rooms are individually decorated and superior and standard in category. Each bedroom has its own charm and character - no two are the same! They have been furnished with your comfort in mind and exude an air of tranquillity, enhanced greater by the wonderful views over the parkland and gardens of Bodysgallen.
Click on 'thumb nail' images to enlarge.
Classic Bedroom - Room 9
Classic Bedroom - Room 11
Superior Double or Twin - Room 12
Four poster Double - Room 15
Snowdonia View - Room 8
Snowdonia View - Room 18
Guest Room Details
- Queen or King-size double bed (which can be twinned)
- Four poster bed in Room 15
- Trouser press
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Sofa or two comfortable arm chairs
- Dressing table with mirror, can be used as a desk
- Radio alarm clock
- Hospitality tray with mineral water and homemade biscuits.
- Ensuite bathroom with power shower
- Luxury towelling bathrobe
- Complimentary slippers
- Molton Brown body toiletries
- Wifi access (complimentary and available where the architecture of the Hall and Cottages allows)